We are confronted with an inconsistent triad — these three things cannot all be true:
1. X is the greatest musician of all time,
2. X is the future of popular music,
3. X is almost completely unrecognised musically.
One of these three claims cannot be true for two claims to be true. Either:
1. X is not the new Bach,
2. X is not the new Kanye, or
3. X is not really unrecognised, but is envied to the point of complete alienation — like Kanye in 1998-2002, but much worse; X is inwardly loved & outwardly hated.